DIY solar seems to be a perfect match for me. The designer at Go Green Solar did the panel layout and it looked fine to me. As I discovered, the problem was that the panels were later out in several sub-arrays on my roof to try and capture the best sunlight. Why is this a problem. Conduit. I had to run sooo much extra conduit. This was, by far, the most time consuming part of the entire project.
The Quick Mount PV flashing/mounts for panels and conduit did make the job of putting everything on the roof easier.
Go Green Solar didn’t provide the roof penetration flashing
I ended up getting the conduit mounts here