A Little Bit…

After I pulled my last set of ribs out of the flange molds, I haven’t had a lot of time to work on them. So I started trimming the flanges a little bit here and there as I had time. I found a hack saw blade works really well for this.

On Aug 7th I put the flanges on last 4 ribs and trimmed them the next morning. A hack saw blade with handle on one end really works well for this. It’s long enough to trim the whole flange, but gentle.

Untrimmed ribs just out of the mold.

Closeup of the trimmed flange done previously and the untrimmed side just demolded.

All finished horizontal ribs together.

One Reply to “A Little Bit…”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *